Thursday, May 19, 2016

Wonderful News!

First, our new website is up and running - and it's beautiful - hooray! HUGE thanks to my wonderful assistants and apprentices for their help - our Green Tribe is a talented bunch, for sure!

Second, THE NEW APPRENTICESHIPS ARE OPEN!

This year is the first year that I'm offering both a Gaian Herbalism apprenticeship and a Sacred Studies certificate course.
I have so much to teach, and I can't wait to share it with you!

From its humble beginnings as one or two students following me around in the woods and helping me make gardens to a full-blown year-long, monthly immersion program, my apprenticeships have always been a mix of the sacred and the scientific, the magic within the medicine. That tradition of falling madly in love with the Green World has stayed firm. Won't you join us?

Copyright (c) 2009-2014 Jessica Bellantone. Please email me when reproducing content. Thank you!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected