Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hare Krishna, y'all!


I'm on my way to visit Blue Boy Herbs and the New Talavan community for a few days. Here's a quick video from Thanksgiving at Blue Boy Herbs... the man with white hair is Darrell Martin, founder of Blue Boy Herbs, and the woman at the end of the video is Lynda Baker. Her magical kiddo is the one radiating purple light (a phenomenon that hadn't happened before on my camera, hasn't happened since, and isn't likely to happen again, since I recently broke it and haven't gotten a new one yet - ah well, c'est la vie...



Of all the religious places I've visited, the Hare Krishnas have the best music and vegetarian food (though I still miss Mrs. Dietz's cooking!)....as Lynda says, "Thank you Jesus for the food, and thank you Krishna for Jesus!"

Copyright (c) 2009-2014 Jessica Bellantone. Please email me when reproducing content. Thank you!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected