Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Autumn reflections



Wow… what a year this has been!
The 2014 Sacred Herbalism Apprenticeship ended this month, with a beautiful bonfire ceremony of transformation and prayer, and in a very real way it feels like the end of the year for Blackbird's Daughter Botanicals.
It's a real blessing to feel the energy turning inward in preparation for the coming winter. I know I'm not alone in feeling like the warm weather comes with an endless "to-do" list. From Farmer's Markets and classes to plant gathering and medicine making, the days seemed endlessly full. Add to that a wedding (yes - I got married!), and I can safely say this was the busiest year I've had in long time!
I am so grateful to all of the beautiful beings who participated and guided, dug and gathered, taught and grew and shared with us throughout the past three seasons. And I am especially proud of our graduates, Mitzi and Kensi, who made this the most personal, intimate, and brave group yet. It takes a lot of commitment and dedication to stick with a program this energetically, emotionally, and intellectually intense for eight months straight, and they did it!

Copyright (c) 2009-2014 Jessica Bellantone. Please email me when reproducing content. Thank you!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected