Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pennsylvania=Good People (Mechanicsburg, PA)

Take up the Mead of Poetry, for whomever drinks of it shall be skald or scholar...

Though I didn't meet Odin at the Mother Earth Festival, nor taste any skáldskapar mjaðar (the old Norse "Mead of Poetry"), I did meet the wonderful folks from Ambrosia Farm, and tasted several of their delicious short mead varieties. Here's a picture of Sherry Fergesen, co-proprietor of Ambrosia Farm and mead-maker extraordinaire:
Another interesting small business that had a booth there was Happy Hal's:

Basically, we can sum up my understanding of 'Good People' as 'People Who Make Yummy Food (and then let me taste it)'.

Copyright (c) 2009-2014 Jessica Bellantone. Please email me when reproducing content. Thank you!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected