Thursday, April 12, 2012

Early Bird Sale! Sun Goddess Serum

Sun Goddess Serum

With the heavenly smells of Chinese Jasmine filling the herb room, I've been picking the tiny, star-shaped blossoms as they open, and gently stirring them into native, organic meadowfoam seed oil.

Meadowfoam is a fantastic plant from the Pacific Northwest. Its seeds (nutlets) are filled with wonderful oils made almost entirely of long-chain fatty acids, including three kinds that were previously unknown. Moisturizing, nourishing and wrinkle-reducing, meadowfoam seed oil is also a natural form of UV-protection, which makes it perfect for a summer facial serum. Smoothing and healing, it also works miracles on dry and damaged hair.

Once the delicate jasmine flowers have released all of their fragrant and beneficial essential oils into the silky meadowfoam seed base, I'll strain them out and compost them. The remaining scented oil, with its incredible skin-care properties, will become a luxurious base for a limited-edition Jasmine and Frankincense Sun Goddess Serum.

Early-Bird Sale!

The first of my Summer 2012 small-batch formulas, Sun Goddess Serum will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis, with 20% off for pre-orders. To reserve yours, you can call me or send an email with PRE-ORDER in the subject line. Regularly $40.00 for 30 mL. plus S&H, they come in a small pouch with their own dropper, and a hand-signed label.

Unlike large companies, I blend everything by hand and in small batches, adding blessings and care to each bottle. When I come up with a new recipe, I test it on myself, friends, family, and finally my lucky clients, adding a drop of this or a mL of that to make sure it's as fresh and useful as possible. And I take pride in the fact that no two batches will ever be exactly the same!

Copyright (c) 2009-2014 Jessica Bellantone. Please email me when reproducing content. Thank you!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected